Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My phone

is a cunt and I hate it. It's a motorola v3x. I never wanted it in the first place. I had a razr. I loved my razr it was a great phone. It made calls, it took photos and videos and it looked well fucking sexy. The call clarity was superb, best I've had bar very old nokia's, but it went a bit shonky. Dust started accumulating under the screen making the display illegible under certain lights. I ended up after a week of protracted conversations with 02 customer services being fobbed off with this poxy fucking v3x. Fucking thing's a reconditioned job too! Bang out of order. It's ugly, calls always break up no matter where I am, and the fucking battery needs recharging after 2 days and a few text messages. That's bollocks. It's shit! I want a new phone. Specifically the Sony Ericcson w850i walkman jobbie. That'll do me very nicely thanks and 02 can stick my contract up its big flabby arse! Gah!

This post will say nothing to you about your life and should not be read by anybody.

2 comments:

Anxious said...

that bit made me laugh too, annie

I got bullied into getting a Nokia 6280 which turned out to be the most complicated, least intuitive Nokia phone I'd ever used. So I just swapped it for a much simpler one.

Rad said...

Annie: It is my gift, it is my curse. :D

Anx: I was looking at the 6280 it's a lovely looking bit of kit but the reviews of it painted a very poor picture.