Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Phucking Phone companies

O2 can fuck right off!

I rang them yesterday to find out when I could cancel my contract and how to go about it. Hang on, says the bloke I'm talking to, we really don't want to lose your custom, let me put you through to our retention department and see if they can persuade you otherwise.

The woman I get put through to didn't really seem to give a shit whether I stayed or fucked off. She started arguing my version of events over the whole replacement phone farrago which had led to my decision to quit O2 in the first place. She even told me my original V3 didn't have a video camera on it. Well how the fuck did I take all those vids of the little fella just after he was born then?

She then tried to convince me to stay by offering me a tariff for £35 which would give me 2,000 anytime minutes and 1,000 texts a month. Yeah right, like I'm going to use anywhere near that. Notwithstanding the fact that my current tariff was only £20.00 a month anyway. She changed tack, asked what phone I wanted? I had to laugh when she said they'd have to charge me for the phone I was after. I pointed out that we didn't seem to be getting anywhere and how once again I'd gone from an okay customer services peep to a belligerent one. Yes well, she said. The world would be boring if we were all the same wouldn't it?

You can't argue with that, and I was tired of arguing with her. Bye bye 02. Hello T-Mobile



Hello SEw850i too. I know, I know... It's just a phone, but I'm a bloke and we love gadgets. Stops us playing with our nobs y'know! =D

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been with all the networks and they're all bastards.

Currently planning to leave Vodafone after this contract is up - only a month or so into my current contract, they changed the rules so that multimedia messages were not included in the package and I had to pay extra. I chose that very package because of the messaging (text and mms) that I do. Bastards! Of course, I can't change the terms of my contract, but they bloody can!

Back to Orange, I think.

Rad said...

Have you seen Orange's tariffs now? Dolphins, Raccoons... I want a phone, not a pet!

Anonymous said...

that phone is almost as sexy as me ;)

i dont know about all these contracts though - washed my hands of 'em years ago.

fools, the lot of ya! x

Rad said...

Pay as you go = Please put your hand in my pockets and take all my money. Thanks! :p

Anonymous said...

My last phone bill was £2.18. I'm on a tariff where I don't pay line rental - just calls & texts. And I hardly use the bastard thing anyway. Your problem, dear, is obviously that you keep wanting to *talk* to people. Sociable git! ;-)

Anonymous said...

i spend a tenner a month on my mobile.

beat that, sunshine! :)

Anonymous said...

Er... I just did. By £7.82. ;-)

Rad said...

Bloody Hell, it's Rol Hirst! Ello Rol'ipoos! :D

Pink: A tenner... A month! Kin ell woman! I bet you ring people and hang up so they ring you back don't you. Stinge! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello, dear. I'm here as part of my new internet take-over bid. Today, blogging - tomorrow... etc.

Rad said...

:D

Shhhh.... Don't want em knowing all our secrets!

bod said...

ha! id like to know if theres anything that stops men playing....in the words of dylan moran....when youre born, if youre a bloke you have one finger of one hand up your nose and the other hand down your pants and from there you just get taller...anyone offer anything different?

Anonymous said...

O2 are trying to take me to court atm. I have 2 accts with them both of which I have repeatedly tried to cancel by phone and letter for a year now - so I cancelled the DD's - hence court summons.

Currently being very snotty with their external debt collectors and having lodged my dispute am now chasing them for a £300 credit and a grovelling apology.

Wanktards.

Rad said...

Wanktard. What a great word! :)