Sunday, December 03, 2006

Kernakkered

Kin ell! Half five yesterday, half six today. Babies can be complete bastards in the morning!
They can also be complete bastards when you try to feed em. He's getting to the stage where he wants to feed himself but he lacks the hand-eye-spoon-gob coordination to do it himself so it ends up becoming a wrestling match between the little fella and whichever foolish parent tries to feed him (generally the bread). The floor always loses.

In other news I got this

from those fine people at Abstract Sprocket yesterday. V For Vendetta's one of the greatest comic stories I've ever read. The film is ruined by the last five minutes but up to then it's fairly faithful to the source material. Anyway, now I have my very own V for inspiration. I'm off to have a chat with Tony Blair! :D

6 comments:

bod said...

dont worry rad you can get your own back when you reach old age and he has to feed you and change your incontipads!

Anonymous said...

MINGE!

x

Rad said...

Cal: Tony Blair's going to change my underpads?
Pink: Flange! x

bod said...

he bloody has if ive got anything to do with it!

thekelvingreen said...

I do hope that's a figure in extreme close up, and you're not wandering about the house dressed like that.

Rad said...

EXTREME CLOSE UP!!!