Monday, April 21, 2008

Cut off my right arm while you're at it.

BT: British Telecom; What a bunch of cunts.
My poor old next door neighbour has had no internet for a month. Kind of their fault for going with Talk Talk but they saw the error of their ways and signed up to BT again. BT turn up saturday morning to sort out their line. Saturday afternoon they have their internet, I have no phone and no internet. Now it doesn't take a degree in advanced mathmatics to add 2+2 and conclude that BT fucked up my phoneline on Saturday morning. So when will they fix it I ask the lovely Scottish person who's talking on BT's faultline. MONDAY AFTERNOON!!! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BREAK IT AND THEN FUCK OFF FOR TWO DAYS? Ah silly me, of course, you endeavour to fix things in one working day. Tomorrow's Sunday. Therefore I can sit and spin. Well thank you very fucking much. State approved monopolies. Doncha just love em?

3 comments:

Annie said...

Noooo! Take my heating, take my hot water, take my electric light if you must, but not my broadband!

Baaaaaastards.

Ooh, I'm at the top of your links.

*swaggers*

bod said...

how very, very irritating.

Rad said...

Slammers: Careful luv, your head might not make it through the door.
I'm well fucked off with BT I spent the best part of an hour on the phone trying to convince my ISP to raise a fault.

Bod: It is. It really really is.