Monday, March 24, 2008

An entire month!!!

That's appallingly tardy even for me.
Still at least I have something to blog that doesn't involve unsolved pain, depression, or how crap my family can be at times (not all of them). It snowed. It really really snowed. Thankfully I didn't have to go to work in it. So this is what I did.
Easter Monday Snow

What to do with Easter Monday Snow

Yes Pater, that will be sufficient, for now.

Puuuuuuuuuuuuush!!!!

Coming on nicely
Yes yes, very good. Can we have hot milk now please?

We called him Eric.

9 comments:

Annie said...

Bah! Bad neglectful blogger. Thought you'd given it all up.

Cute photos though.

Anonymous said...

bless! Mind, looked suspiciously to me like you were having more fun than kiddo :D

and that is the skinniest snow man i've ever seen :)

Rol said...

We all miss you when you're not out here saying 'cunt' for the little people.

Bet it melted fast.

Rad said...

Annie: I lack time, and work has been an utter utter bastard this last month. I've been so busy that I've had no time to say what a shite time I've been having. :(

C: How dare you diss Eric. The foreman will be having words! :p

Rol: It's still there, albeit eyeless noseless and toothless. Bastard weather. It half thawed then the temperature plummeted and we had fresh snow laying on icy roads. That was lots of fun. Even with ABS.

30th February said...

I wish you had your boy's taste in hats ;)

Rad said...

Mate, I wish you had my taste in hats. :D

30th February said...

The way things are going I wish I had your taste in football teams :D

bod said...

by the way mate...eric? as in eric the half bee?

Rad said...

Nah, just the first name I could think of.