Friday, November 16, 2007

I call him Tiny


...

No, not because he's my cock!

I've been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks now... Look, look what I found. A couple of weeks ago I was working on one of the borders in me garden. I'm ripping out the huge daisies I had growing and will be replacing them with a nice mix of perennial herbaceous and the odd shrub. So as I'm digging over the bed I spot this little fella (actually, I think it's a lady) who I appear to have disturbed. I was really impressed. I've not seen one of these since I was in me early teens. Being mindful of weather and predators I relocated it to the space under me shed. I hope it's okay.

10 comments:

Rol said...

They taste lovely with a bit of broccoli.

Anonymous said...

Bless it!

30th February said...

Great stuff!

(ps. Use toilet paper ya dirty 'stard! :)

Rad said...

Rol: What do you call a Yorkshireman who keeps Sheep AND Goats?

Anx: indeed. :)

Danny: That's what manly hands look like. :p

(where you been?)

Rol said...

An animal lover?

Rad said...

Bisexual! :D

bod said...

aw ain't she cute :-) what's her name? maybe she'll have babies in the spring!

Anonymous said...

I like your lizard.

Rad said...

That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all day. *whispers* it's a newt.

Anonymous said...

I like your newt:)