Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm sorry but

Gawd only knows what's going on in Brummagummagummingham at the moment!
I was watching the news this morning and had to shout back at the telly when some shouty bloke said the police shouldn't have mounted yesterdays anti-terrorist raid without first discussing it with the local muslim community.

Well yeah, that would have got results wouldn't it?

I can just imagine that's how the intelligence services should have done things back in the 70's and 80's too. Maybe inform a few of the lads in the pubs around Finsbury Park that 'no offence like, but we're going to lift Joseph, Paddy, and Micky tomorrow morning cos we think they're being a bit naughty.'
Ah roight y'are, don't you be worrying, we'll have a point and a little chat wid em and erryting'll be grand. Tanks!

There you go job done. Why didn't they think of it sooner eh?

Eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

irish accent made me giggle:)

and its Brumagem :P

cacoa

Annie said...

it's PC GONE MAD!

I've always wanted to say that.

Rad said...

C: I'm allowed to use it too, so no accusations of racism please. I couldn't tell when to stop spelling Brumagummagummagummmagam. See, there I go again. :D

Annie: I'm glad I've helped you fulfil one of your life aims. :)