Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I was prodded

Someone asked me when I was going to update and I realised that I'd not blogged since posting my 'hilarious' Valentines card. Thing is, I have so little time these days that I rarely get to sit at the computer and write when I have something to write about. I suppose I could have written about the 12 year old cunt who road raged me in his little hatchback. That would have made for a good post, but any ire I may have felt about that incident has pretty much evaporated now. Shall I be topical? The Government... Cunts, aren't they?

Did you hear about Jonathon Ross? He's obviously suffering from a bit of depression or something after the Daily Mail instigated witchhunt (and lets face it, if Piers Morgan is constantly slating you, you must be doing something right) But apparently Ross was cautioned by the old bill for pinching kitchen equipment. When questioned he said it was a whisk he was prepared to take.

I'm onto the third control box on my electric bike. Not too happy about that as it's only 5 months old, but hopefully it's sorted now. Rather amusingly after the second one was fitted I noticed that one side of it was bulging out and there was a gap between it and the box. I took it in to the dealership and the bloke fixed it by hitting it with a hammer... I shit you not.

Watching The Wire on DVD, bought the first Box set for the Breadknife at Christmas and now we're hooked. We've just started series 4 this week. If you've not seen it give it a look. Like Battlestar Galactica it's just really intelligent TV that never patronises its audience. They're showing it on BBC2 right now. Give it a look, thank me later.

Er... That's it.

3 comments:

Rol said...

"A whisk he was prepared to..."

Heh.

Annie said...

Ouch!

I must get the Wire, it's on way past my bedtime, and I feel all left out because everyone goes on about it.

I like your fancy new flickr button.

Rad said...

Rol: I'll be here all night.

Annie: That Flickr button's been there for donkeys mate. Pretty much once I started the blog. Do pay attention. ;)