Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh dear, I really am crap at this blogging fing.

Not posted for a week, again!
Shit, innit?
Then again the blog's a bit shit anyway. Most of the blogs I read are updated only sporadically now as well. Are we all getting bored with blogging?

What's going on with me then? Well... Yesterday I went to a big hospital for scans and x-rays. Hopefully I'll finally find out what's wrong with me. I've neglected to mention that I've been ill since January haven't I? Well, not exactly ill, more like in pain. First of all I thought there was something wrong with my bollocks but medical science says no. One good thing about this is that I've lost pretty much any inhibition at presenting my pocket theme park on demand and no longer worry about the ambient temperature either. It appears that it's more likely to be something up with my hip. I'm just waiting to see if the X-Rays find anything. If not then it could be nerve related. I'm more than a little fucked off with all this and sometimes wonder if I'm liable to be in pain for the rest of my life.

In other news the little fella is fab and I've posted some pictures to Flickr of him enjoying breakfast with a pal. That's about it.

6 comments:

30th February said...

Fingers crossed it's something easily dealt with mate.

bod said...

just thinking the same thing danny.lots of hugs to you mate.x

Annie said...

Awwww, Rad, I hope it's fixable. (and pish posh, what nonsense! your blog is not shit, I always enjoy it. I prefer it when people post when they feel like it anyway, it's better for quality control. If people post every day I feel guilty too, because I can't keep up.)

Anonymous said...

ah blogging aint what it used to be- the golden pioneering era is over.

More importantly, good luck with your bits. Maybe youre too tense and clenching too much- ok i dont really know what im talking about but you know what i mean.

cacoa

Rol said...

Hope you get it sorted, mate.

Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Same as the others said, I hope you get it all sorted out mate.