Thursday, June 14, 2007

I apologise to the entire internet

for the recent acute lack of swearage. I have been on holiday in French Franceland which meant I had to get on a plane which I hate. Really really really HATE!

I tell you what kids. Flying with a kid sitting on your lap is really no fun at all. You become acutely aware of all the people sitting around you when your nipper is having a total paddy cos he can't go where he wants. We were stuck on the ground at Stansted for 40 minutes dues to a power cut. It was hell. Absolute hell! The plane was hot, the little fella was grumpy as hell and I think I ground my teeth into pegs. He was great once we were in the air. In fact he absolutely loved flying, and landing. Showed me up something rotten by clapping and laughing and whoooping with joy when we were landing. I on the other hand was absolutely shiteing it. I hate flying. I'll post some pictures later and possibly some stuff about France if I ever get any spare time ever again.
In the meantime here's a word from our sponsors

Cunting Fuckpigs!

Ithengyew!

7 comments:

Rol said...

Welcome back.

Bet France didn't know what hit it.

bod said...

did you learn lots of french swearwords?

Rad said...

I already knew two! :)

30th February said...

Le CĂșnt!

c said...

yay, he's a back! Was a bit worried mate, thought something was up..you don't call you don't write...:)

Cacoa

Andre Veloux said...

Why didn't you drop in?

Rad said...

I did.
You were out cycling or something. I did spot a small dog crapping in one of your shoes though! :D